terms of service
PARTIES, WEDDINGS AND EVENTS
1. Do not touch ANY of the equipment provided by riddomusic without permission.
2. Do not place beverages on the DJ table at ANY time.
3. When making a request, please do so respectfully. The DJ has the right to accept or decline ANY request given.
4. Treat ALL members under riddomusic with respect. This includes DJs, MCs, Photographers, Musicians etc.
5. Do not offer ANY alcoholic beverages to the DJ (Food and non-alcoholic beverages are acceptable).
6. Failure to continuously disobey these rules may result in the event ending early.
Saftey, INJURY OR damages
The client is responsible for the behaviour and actions of the guests. Any dangerous actions that may lead to any harm or injuries to the guests are the client's responsibility.
Our job is to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely at all times. That also means safety to the DJ, MC, Musician, Photographer or anyone that falls under the riddomusic business. Rules must be obeyed at all times. Failure to do so may result in the event ending early.
- All damages to any equipment made by guests or clients will be paid for by the client.
- All injuries to any member of riddomusic made by guests or clients will be paid for by the client.
Reschedule / CANCELLATION policy
- Date and time changes are only possible if ALL members involved under riddomusic are indeed available.
- If ANY member involved under riddomusic is NOT available on the newly requested date and time, your booking will result in cancellation.
- If the deposit has been paid and the client has decided to reschedule to a later date within a year of the reschedule inquiry, that deposit is now treated as a voucher to use for the rescheduled date.
- Vouchers can only be applicable to the first, mutually agreed "locked-in" reschedule. Otherwise, another deposit should be paid for a new, separate invoice.
- Cancellation made more than 60 days prior to the event: The deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior: Any monies paid are non-refundable.
- If a cancellation was made due to rescheduling unavailabilities, and occurred more than 60 days prior to the initially agreed date and time: The deposit will be refunded.
- If a cancellation was made due to rescheduling unavailabilities, and occurred less than 60 days prior to the initially agreed date and time: Any monies paid are non-refundable
Unforeseen Circumstances - in the unlikely event that the DJ or Sound System can't complete your event due to technical issues, we will endeavour to find a way to make the experience worthwhile. If it can't be done, you will of course receive a full refund.
- A deposit is paid through the Quote or Invoice given by riddomusic. A deposit secures your booking which also serves as a confirmation of intent.
- The remaining balance shall be paid in full either on the night of the event or at least 24 hours after the event. The remaining balance shall be paid in cash or through bank transfer. This agreement is dependent on the clients preferred way of payment.
By paying the deposit signals your acceptance of these terms of service.